**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide question

Scored some carb cores from the legendary crystals so considering investing in suicides

Assuming willpower should be maxed?

For bleed suicide do you need both coagulate and suture or is coagulate the only one that matters?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I never use Suture. I feel like it neuters a lot of suicide-friendly champs who rely on that bleed debuff to heal. There are a lot of champs that are not suicide-friendly that could probably benefit from Suture, but why would you use those champs when you're running suicides? They'll probably be eaten up by Recoil anyway.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★
    It's never the answer!
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I’m here for you, brother ❤️
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Recoil-1
    DE-3
    LC-3
    WP-3
    Recovery-3
    Coagulate not necessary.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    The title of the thread had me do a double take ngl lmaooo
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 308 ★★★
    I find myself torn on suicides honestly. On one hand, the attack boost is amazing...but on the other hand, guaranteed health damage every fight no Bueno.

I usually turn them on just for arena stuff, then off again for regular content
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Wish we had a different term for this in the game. If the community supports, we will be liable for abetment, lol.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

Recoil-1
    DE-3
    LC-3
    WP-3
    Recovery-3
    Coagulate not necessary.

1 point in coagulate to make OR and Red Magneto 100% bleed resistant.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★

I find myself torn on suicides honestly. On one hand, the attack boost is amazing...but on the other hand, guaranteed health damage every fight no Bueno.

It could actually heal you instead of guaranteed damage if you use champs like herc, diablo, omega, etc. Recoil is the worst part though
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

Wish we had a different term for this in the game. If the community supports, we will be liable for abetment, lol.

Just call them ouchies like some people do lol
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★

Recoil tree
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★
    tnair2015 said:

JockJonny said:

Haha oh balls terrible title to my thread

I think they call them recoil masteries nowadays
    We wouldnt comply
  • Options
    Mohammad07Mohammad07 Posts: 183 ★★

It could actually heal you instead of guaranteed damage if you use champs like herc, diablo, omega, etc. Recoil is the worst part though
    They should've made recoil separate
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    Max out WP & recovery. Coagulate isn’t needed
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @JockJonny I've never even unlocked suture. I don't generally put any points in coagulate as the suicide masteries and willpower take up so many points that every other point is precious, but you definitely don't need more than one point in coagulate if you decide to use it. Personally I love suicides, but I hate paying units for mastery reconfiguration. I just took them off as they were getting in the way of my incursion legend run, and I'll leave them off for awhile to run some story lines which are less suicide friendly, but overall I prefer to have them on.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    “Suicides” are dated. And unnecessary, unless you waste time in arena. Which is the most useless game mode there is to offer.
    BGs and war…. Nothing makes me happier than facing someone with these masteries.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

“Suicides” are dated. And unnecessary, unless you waste time in arena. Which is the most useless game mode there is to offer.
    BGs and war…. Nothing makes me happier than facing someone with these masteries.

You did make me sigh very hard.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

If you like units and you don't like arena, suicides are your friend. You can hit milestones in fewer fights. For BGs all you have to do is save your masteries in your deck one time before you put them on and you will never need to worry about suicides. You don't even need to by a second mastery setup. If you are playing high level war, fair enough. Suicides make a lot of champs better and a lot of fights faster. I've played the game for a long time with suicides and without, and I like it better with. Nothing about them is "dated." Of course they aren't necessary. That's why different players have different mastery builds.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    Suicide question - Investing in suicides - Willpower to be maxed

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Suicide question - Investing in suicides - Willpower to be maxed

Max willpower
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★

🤔
    Especially when he doesn't know what he is talking about.