**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mole man vs thing

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
In BG today a guy used a 6 star R4 duped mole man to takeout a R3 thing in 33 seconds. I don’t think he was cheating at all I was just amazed.

I know he has bleeds to manage the rock stacks but damn that seemed fast. Is he that much of a thing killer? Cause even Valkyrie isn’t gonna take him down that fast

Comments

• Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Sorry it was R3 moleman not R4
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    yeah i do it all the time.
    couple parry heavies, take a blocked hit activate frenzy, go hard, whack a sp2, GG MOFO!
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    Depends on things dupe and sig. Mm is not a great thing counter. It's actually better to have a lower rank mm against him.

That being said mm after his nerf is the most misunderstood character in the game. Sure he can still counter evade but he doesn't do it quickly. So many better options

He's basically the skill cgr with a ton of utility. Was my first non prestige r5 and still my favorite champ.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    that is pretty fast. maybe low sig thing?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,537 ★★★★★

Depends on things dupe and sig. Mm is not a great thing counter. It's actually better to have a lower rank mm against him.

That being said mm after his nerf is the most misunderstood character in the game. Sure he can still counter evade but he doesn't do it quickly. So many better options

He's basically the skill cgr with a ton of utility. Was my first non prestige r5 and still my favorite champ.

Doesn't counter evade quickly?? He does it right from the start!

He's my favorite thing counter. The bleeds allow me to basically ignore the rock stacks.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★

Mm is not a great thing counter. It's actually better to have a lower rank mm against him.

How does having a lower ranked moleman help?
  • Options

Doesn't counter evade quickly?? He does it right from the start!

He's my favorite thing counter. The bleeds allow me to basically ignore the rock stacks.
    He doesn't do it quickly meaning it's a longer fight than other options. Speed is suck an important aspect of bg.

For instance in path 4 in war on expert map a r5 knull takes mm about 20-25 seconds while a spider ham can easily take over a minute.
  • Options

Mm is not a great thing counter. It's actually better to have a lower rank mm against him.

How does having a lower ranked moleman help?
    While in frenzy mm hits extremely hard. A lower ranked mm could possibly not trigger protection. I've had to take a thing with mm in war because of bg needs and it was literally safeguard because every single hit triggered protection