Bgs matchmaking

LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117
Battlegrounds matchmaking is terrible atm as soon as I pass silver in victory track, I almost always match with players that are quite below my level or that are way above it. Nearly 50% of my wins are from players way lower than me, and 80% of my losses are from players way stronger than me, I'm talking full deck of r4s and three to four seven stars. For reference I'm a thronebreaker, here are my top champs.
So I'm hoping next season things are much better.

Comments

• BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Lemonloaf said:

Battlegrounds matchmaking is terrible atm as soon as I pass silver in victory track, I almost always match with players that are quite below my level or that are way above it. Nearly 50% of my wins are from players way lower than me, and 80% of my losses are from players way stronger than me, I'm talking full deck of r4s and three to four seven stars. For reference I'm a thronebreaker, here are my top champs.
    So I'm hoping next season things are much better.

Here are my matchups
    My deck

Opponents

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Battlegrounds, not fairgrounds. Everyone is fighting for same rewards, big shark eats little fish.

🐟 < 🦈
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Good.
  • HorndogHorndog Member Posts: 38
    I just logged into the forums to see if there was an explanation for matchmaking.

Just had 5 battles and was a complete waste of time and energy.
    I know its not supposed to be easy but some of these were stacked way too hard champions 5000 points higher than mine
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Are you sure you're in Silver?
  • LemonloafLemonloaf Member Posts: 117

Are you sure you're in Silver?

No I'm not in silver. I'm saying as soon as I reach silver.