**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Absence of defence kill points ~ Winning by throwing money

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
No matter what opponents revive handful of times in order to clear there groups to 100% and win by diversity points
Even we play very skillfully still we have to lose
This is happening nowadays where you actually think what is your fault..???!!

Comments

• Options
    yeah, the scoring is horrible. I understand it's a business and the goal is to make money. in fact, I always thought they did a decent job of mixing "free to play" and "pay to win." however, the new war setup is obviously pay to win. skill has very little bearing. you can't stop someone from buying a war. you can only hope you're matched up with someone who has a lower defender rating than you.

we went back to using our strongest defense. hopefully make it too expensive for opponent to feel its worth it. works sometimes but we have had wars where we had close to 200 defender kills and lost even though we did 100% and used no revives. that's absurd but at least we know not to use items if opponent is willing to buy it.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Over our last 10 wars, we've won half. The half that we lost were by a combined 598 points and we have scored over 172k points every time.

This point system sucks. 100% clear across 3 BG's and still get a loss.
  • Options
    We are losing or winning by 100 or 150 points
    And this seems ridiculous when you ranked up a champ for defence but you can't put him into defence because of diversity
    You neither use it on defence because that champ sucks in offence
    So in short that's a total waste of resources...
  • Options
    If wars need resources to start like AQ we should also think of letting it go
    But it's free so why not grab some rewards without any item use.
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    That’s where a valid point for RDT comes up. You can give me the character change gimmick but it is what it is. It’s should be any change in dynamic or function of the contest. Got Mordos and NC on the bench ranked just for war but can’t use them. Now rank up your Luke Cage for War. It’s a catastrophe. No way to defend it. Just, but, we’re looking at it....This was pointed out by the player base before it ever kicked off. Defeat, defeat. Sure felt like a winner but no. They had more money. Hang in there guys it’s everyone
  • Options
    But still I'm in no favour of Rank Down Tickets
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    My alliance wins without diversity. A reason why RDTs are not needed. We haven’t had a top 100 matchup have either side go all out on diversity in about a month