Options

How do we claim this objective?

Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
How do we claim this objective without quitting and rejoining alliance.

Already tried closing and reopening game and gifting a ticket/crystal.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,432 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Open an enlistment crystal and it completes the objective.

The problem comes, if you have already sent your tickets to other members of the alliance.
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

The problem comes, if you have already sent your tickets to other members of the alliance.

You don’t need a ticket to complete the first objective. You need someone to gift you an enlistment crystal so you can open it.

The rest of the objectives is another matter but honestly some of these type of milestone rewards have worked where doing in bulk works whilst others have required you to claim the first reward before allowing you to continue and claim subsequent rewards.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Will try I guess. Why does Kabam have to complicate simple things? We shouldn't have to constantly figure our work arounds.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

You don’t need a ticket to complete the first objective. You need someone to gift you an enlistment crystal so you can open it.

The rest of the objectives is another matter but honestly some of these type of milestone rewards have worked where doing in bulk works whilst others have required you to claim the first reward before allowing you to continue and claim subsequent rewards.
    Read my original post regarding this issue. You can easily get stuck on the first objective completed, and not be able to complete the others. (If you send tickets in bulk)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

Read my original post regarding this issue. You can easily get stuck on the first objective completed, and not be able to complete the others. (If you send tickets in bulk)
    The first objective says to open a crystal. Sending tickets does nothing for that objective but you get points. Alliance mates are supposed to send tickets to you to open.
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 355 ★★
    I sent my three tickets first. Now I can’t get to level four? Are there other ways to get tickets besides completing the objectives because they’ll leave me one short?
  • Options

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

The first objective says to open a crystal. Sending tickets does nothing for that objective but you get points. Alliance mates are supposed to send tickets to you to open.
    But that means some lose out on credit for gifted crystal as you can't get credit for that first gifted crystal til you open one someone else sends. Opening a crystal should not have been how to activate the first objective.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    There will be plenty of tickets to earn. You get an entire calendar of tickets plus from objectives-
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/344737/captain-america-wants-you-to-join-caps-enlistment-event#latest
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 288 ★★★
    Dtl7714 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

But that means some lose out on credit for gifted crystal as you can't get credit for that first gifted crystal til you open one someone else sends. Opening a crystal should not have been how to activate the first objective.
    It doesn’t matter the solo objectives also give gifting tickets.
  • Options
    Rkkd21Rkkd21 Posts: 42
    The objective is to open an Enlistment Crystal, I opened an Enlistment Crystal that an alliance mate sent me, and I didn't get credit for opening it. Looks like some people are getting credit for opening and some are not. I opened a ticket.
  • Options

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

BeastDad said:

Shamir51 said:

Kabam has sent an additional ticket out to make up for the mistake. Again, if you sent your 3 tickets before claiming the first objective, there was a problem. (I know it is rare, but many of us just sent them in bulk before claiming anything)
  • Options
    Rkkd21Rkkd21 Posts: 42
    I logged out and then back in and then it showed me opening the crystal for the objective credit. Then I opened another and it worked again.