• Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I hope not.. I dont have that type of money
  • Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    9000 units for an awakening gem.... hope not
  • Options
    QuantumBobQuantumBob Posts: 164
    I certainly hope not. My money will be safe at least...
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    That's from last year.

It looks like it but they've changed the 4* gem to a 5* one which makes me think it might be a photo shop job
  • Options
    Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    Those were the cache offers form last years Cyber Monday sale.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    It was a 5* gem last year
  • Options
    That’s not a deal, that’s standard kabam BS
  • Options
    TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 256 ★★
    Yeah it’s last years so after Black Fridays deal very possible that it will also be this years
  • Options

It was a random 5* gem crystal last year
  • Options
    Sith_Lord wrote: »

It was a random 5* gem crystal last year

It is here too... read it.

Why would it be a crystal if it wasn't random?
  • Options
    It was a crystal, that produced a random gem. I supplied that ss above to the person who posted it in an earlier thread, via Line App.
  • Options
    It was a crystal, that produced a random gem. I supplied that ss above to the person who posted it in an earlier thread, via Line App.

Well why you arguing with me? The image here is the same, a crystal with a random 5* awakening gem in...

So it's just an image of last years offerings
  • Options

Well why you arguing with me? The image here is the same, a crystal with a random 5* awakening gem in...

I’m not arguing with you at all, brother. Just saying that was last years offer. Lol

The OP was asking if it was a leaked ss for tomorrow’s offer.
  • Options

I’m not arguing with you at all, brother. Just saying that was last years offer. Lol

Oh haha well fair enough, I agree it's gotta be last years offer that.

And if this years is anything like that I wouldn't even sniff at it.
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    It's last year's offer
  • Options

Oh haha well fair enough, I agree it's gotta be last years offer that.

And if this years is anything like that I wouldn't even sniff at it.

Agreed. Game has advanced vastly since then, up until now. A big offer like that, for today, needs to have a generic 5* gem added into it. Or, they run a class specific 5* awakening gem offer, separately. That big offer above would be a massive downgrade, going 20 steps backwards, as the game totally evolved since then.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Last years
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Nahh i am all set. Science awekening oh noooo.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    How about 3 5 star Rank Down Tickets and a class specific 5 star awakening gem and I am down to buy it.
  • Options
    MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    This years or last years. I don't have those kind of units. And not spending anymore to get em. At least i know for next year if I'm still around.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,615 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    For approximately $300, that would not be a good offer. But it looks like a Photoshop of last year. Recall also that 5* AGs were thrown in on the July 4 Odin offers this year, so the offer in that pic looks a little rich.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    So there was another part to this. They gave away free stuff with all the unit packs first, then they put this out. Many people bought every level of the unit packs because they were giving away t4b, t4c, 4* crystals, and generic 4* gems with them for free which at the time all those things still held some value. This follow up offer you see in the pic was basically a way to spend all the units for many people who purchased those deals.

Full disclosure, I was a sucker and bought them all last year, but after seeing how much that $195 investment has been devalued over the course of a year I no longer spend at all and probably won't this year even if they were giving free 6* crystals and 6* awakening gems away. I honestly don't play as much anymore so even if my past investments held their value it just wouldn't be worth it for me. That said, I am still interested to see what this years offers are.
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    For approximately $300, that would not be a good offer. But it looks like a Photoshop of last year. Recall also that 5* AGs were thrown in on the July 4 Odin offers this year, so the offer in that pic looks a little rich.

Dr. Zola

When you throw in the all the other stuff you got for free buying unit packs last year it actually wasn't as bad as it looked at that time.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Why don't we just wait till monday? It's less than 24 from the original post.
  • Options
    Why don't we just wait till monday? It's less than 24 from the original post.

Yep you got a point lol