**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Monthly EQ finished earlier than it showed in game

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
Today i was playing 3.2 and the timer said it would end tomorrow, since BG would end today, i focused on BG, and i would finish exploring last chapter of TB after.

Well to my loss it appears to be a visual bug cause EQ has already ended and i got screwed, even tough it showed 01 day left. And yes im 100% sure, its not the first time this happens

I dont keep reading all the longa$$ announcements on foruns and memorizing dates, so can u plz put the CORRECT timer of the quest IN GAME next time plz?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,395 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Today i was playing 3.2 and the timer said it would end tomorrow, since BG would end today, i focused on BG, and i would finish exploring last chapter of TB after.

Well to my loss it appears to be a visual bug cause EQ has already ended and i got screwed, even tough it showed 01 day left. And yes im 100% sure, its not the first time this happens

I dont keep reading all the longa$$ announcements on foruns and memorizing dates, so can u plz put the CORRECT timer of the quest IN GAME next time plz?

Timers are too long to read?
  • Options

SuelGames said:

Common Demonzfyre L post, AKA the Disagree King
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,636 ★★★★★
    C'mon. It's ambiguous and easily confusing Kabam crusader.
  • Options

SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

You've been playing this game for as long as I can remember. You should know that MEQs end when new content comes out. There's zero excuse for a experienced player like you to not know.
    You dont even know me, dont talk s*** u dont know, and not everyone is supposed to know everything, mr know it all
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

SuelGames said:

You've been playing this game for as long as I can remember. You should know that MEQs end when new content comes out. There's zero excuse for a experienced player like you to not know.
    You dont even know me, dont talk s*** u dont know, and not everyone is supposed to know everything, mr know it all
    Translation "catch me outside how bout dat"
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

SuelGames said:

Yes?