**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help against Gwenmaster

Any tips I can get for reverse controls? I continually keep dying to her Phase 1 specials because of reversed controls.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    prof x or get used to reversed controls, its not that hard once you get it
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Look up champions who are immune to reverse controls - if you have one sufficiently levelled up them use them. Good examples are Prof X and Wiccan.

Alternatively you just need to practice - eventually you'll retrain your muscle memory sufficiently to get used to them and can get through that particular phase
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    Kitty with Emma synergy makes kitty immune as well. Who did you use to get past the grandmaster? He has a reverse controls phase as well.
  • Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34
    You are not alone, I'm using a lot of revive too. Bring in Prof. X, I don't have 6*, so I bring in 5*, it can be done with 5*.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 783 ★★★
    Use magik with prof x Synergie
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    I think juggs might be a great and fun option. He has great damage and immunity to reverse controls. But it can be done with any champ. Block first two hits and then dahs forward on the third hit. Inverted controls help you dodge it at the moment. Then either u attack or u wait for inverted controls to end
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    Juggernaut was my MVP last month, also had Prof X as well. jugg’s unstoppable was really handy as well.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★

Kitty with Emma synergy makes kitty immune as well. Who did you use to get past the grandmaster? He has a reverse controls phase as well.

@SuperBKG if you have these two champs... this. I used Kitty with the Emma synergy and it made the reverse controls nothing.
  • Options
    SuperBKGSuperBKG Posts: 31
    Problem is... I have no champions immune to reverse controls. I don't have kitty,juggs or Prof.X
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 122
    SuperBKG said:

Problem is... I have no champions immune to reverse controls. I don't have kitty,juggs or Prof.X

then use something else
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Just use Nick fury and quit the fight right before she regens then revive and repeat.

That's gwenperion, not gwenmaster. If you have emma & mysterio, that's another reverse controls synergy. Also, the hulks have one too. Just can't remember exactly which ones. Check out Auntmai
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Hercules with Angela and Hela on the team will give you more time to practice each fight
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    SuperBKG said:

Overseer with one of the hulks.
  • Options
    SuperBKGSuperBKG Posts: 31
    I finished The fight. Didn't get past phase 1 tho. Just brute forced her before the timer expired with r4 CGR
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Wiccan?