Skill global nodes for EQ

Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
What’s with the permanent heal block? Fury just dies instantly instead of getting second life and no willpower off suicides. So I now need to change my masteries for just this quest? Or use a bunch of potions/units?

Comments

• Klimateo125Klimateo125 Member Posts: 2
    It is so that summoners dont abuse willpower healing with so many debuffs. Just bring in like 3 skill champs and you should be fine.
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    And now Annihilus goes unstoppable and unblockable when you dodge him because he gets taunted?! 🤷‍♂️

So options are, let him attack your block and have him go unstoppable or dodge him and he goes unstoppable and unblockable 🤯
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Repto23 said:

And now Annihilus goes unstoppable and unblockable when you dodge him because he gets taunted?! 🤷‍♂️

So options are, let him attack your block and have him go unstoppable or dodge him and he goes unstoppable and unblockable 🤯

That was bizarre. I brought it abs man for fun and he got through it but I had no idea what was happening. And he also couldn't do anything about the passive unstoppables.
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Member Posts: 452 ★★★
    I used Valk for that fight and it went smoothly. Brought in Zemo and he takes that path pretty easily. Used Pyramid X for Mole Man boss. KP is another good option most likely, but didn't have to use him.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Moleman, Zemo and Kingpin were all fantastic for this map

I also found myself using my Crit Monkey quite a bit
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    there's more than Fury in the Skill class.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    As a suicide user. Kp hood were brought as backup.
    But r3 moleman clapped 90% of the quest.