**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam is mocking me

v648ygxcobwf.png
You guys know I don't many good skill 4*s and you give me this. This is just horrible why why why.

Comments

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    Get used to it, they do it to everyone else including me..
  • Shut up, I got science. There's noone in the game even using them for.
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    well i got science and didn't complain i get what i get and i accept it get used to it.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Before I get more "shut up/get used to it/stop comaplaining" comments I'm gonna need to clarify that THIS IS A JOKE POST, so don't take it seriously
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    got tech, not a bad class but i got noone to use it on as well. mystic would have been a god send. 5/50 voodoo duped? would've sped up my progression by weeks
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    LoL me too! Like I said somewhere else! A kick in the tenders! Six possible outcomes! 5 that would benifit me at least a little and I get a 4th skill! Hahaha!
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    KABAM.know what you want..u want A u got B..till de end..
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I got mystic. Needed mutant
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I needed TECH t4cc the most, but ended up getting a SKILL like OP, but that's just RNG. I wish I can get what I need the most, but any free t4cc is more than welcome, and I'm glad Kabam cannot read my mind yet (else I have to wear a tin-foil everyday)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    It's random. The Crystal doesn't know what you need or don't need. It just rolls how it rolls. I rolled Mystic. For some reason, Cosmic is the one I roll the least. It happens that way.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    I need all i can get at this point lol. Hoping i get mutant so i can r5 my very first 4* in AA. Doubt I'll get it tho. Come onnnnnnnnnnnn mutant!!
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I would of loved skill

I got tech

Which I don’t have good five stars and I already have a rank five four star

I don’t have anyone I can possibly use my six cats on now, dreading opening any cause u can’t sell em and they worthless if you don’t have any
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Got cosmic...inventory is overflowing by cosmics.....sad. .
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Wat u guys talking about...I pulled a 5 star GP yesterday & have 2 skills...was crying for a skill spin...Sadly landed on tech...
    It is funny! That in the 21st century you don't believe a program or app could be written to do just that! And funny that you don't see how that could be to the advantage of a company that "sells" the same items. Not saying they do...but as Shakespeare said, "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your small phylosophies!"
    So it isn't really a joke to imagine it. The question isn't "could they?" The question is "Do you believe Kabam is willing to stoop that low for profit?"
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Stoop that low? I don't think they have invented a shrinking ray. Unless they have employed Wayne Szalinski. And even if he is on their payroll I don't think he would allow his invention to be used for evil