**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator gauntlet

So there is no reward for defeating gladiator in the last tier makes no sense

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    The rewards are on the objectives
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    You can claim all objectives even today by just beating Gladiator over and over again. Glad I didn't had to wait whole month to get 6* ag crystal.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Is this intentional, or will I get slapped for an exploit?

I mean, feel free to slap me for some other reason - but if I do this to collect all the rewards, I won't be penalized correct?

Edit: Ignore this, I just got the in game E-Mail explaining everything.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

You can claim all objectives even today by just beating Gladiator over and over again. Glad I didn't had to wait whole month to get 6* ag crystal.

I don't know if it's concede like taking advantage of a bug or if it's normal, I'm waiting for an answer from @Kabam Miike

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★

Renaxqq said:

I don't know if it's concede like taking advantage of a bug or if it's normal, I'm waiting for an answer from @Kabam Miike

There's an in game E-Mail that comes after a brief delay along with new tasks. It's intentional. Fight to your heart's content