**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R5, Arcangel or Wolverine

DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Who to r5

R5, Arcangel or Wolverine 47 votes

Archangel
57%
ScnarfTitan_A97MegaSkater67NinjAlanDeadbyrd9SomeoneElseSobo102Superman69Sakkbancyp82ARMAGEDDON999Anurag1606Palito_DiazCaptainwaxerStark78Alfazero7SuperSam57D_Ace_71vinniegainzFives 27 votes
Wolverine
42%
SnizzbarDarkZenJank39MoneygrabXillymanAjisdopeGruftyTeddersnameplasDarkrider05VuDahMrBirnixForlornImranEB54TempestZeSpecterDingaloLittleYinYinTheMarauder53 20 votes

Comments

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Honestly I have both and I couldn't decide, wolvie is the best aq attacker, (or ghost rider?) 5x5 by himself. (Just bring the others for bosses) long fights play easy and heal any mistakes, archangel is the best at war and high end content, kill fast and beat the bs nodes quickly
  • DadouSanDadouSan Posts: 35
    Same thought.
    Still haven't decided. But I now have the mutant quest so I have to decide quick :/
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Archangel
    A 4/40 4* Wolverine is still great as it is. So go for Archangel. Wolverine will take the next spot.
  • GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    Wolverine
    If it was a 5* AA I would have said him, but as wolverine is not available as a 5* I would rank him up 1st.

Wolverine is the heal king and will help you get through so much content.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Archangel
    Grufty wrote: »
    If it was a 5* AA I would have said him, but as wolverine is not available as a 5* I would rank him up 1st.

Wolverine is the heal king and will help you get through so much content.

That is a very good argument. I just changed my opinion.