**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

No Act 4 Mastery Points Rewards

Hi, first post here. Getting right into it, I had completed act 4 right before the act 4/5 buff went into the game. I hadn’t yet fully explored any of the chapters of act 4 though.

Obviously, Because of this, I didn’t get the mastery point rewards because at that point you had to fully explore act 4 to get them.

Then, after the act 4/5 buff went live, Kabam changed the mastery points to be awarded at act 4 completion instead of exploration. But, I hadn’t received the mastery points even though I completed act 4.

More recently (after the act buff), I 100%ed act 4 thinking I would get the mastery points then, but STILL didn’t get any mastery points as a reward.

So at this point I am missing out on 4 mastery points and I have absolutely no way of getting them back.

If I never end up getting those points, I might as well quit the game, because I’ll permanently be at a disadvantage compared to every other player

I would really love some help on what to do, because I have no clue.

Comments

• Options
    Basically going on a month now and nothing from kabam.
  • Options
    BeyondBeyond Posts: 14
    We still waiting guys?
  • Options
    Same problem here, want to complete suicides and cant because i do not get these rewards
  • Options
    TonameToname Posts: 1
    Same for me. I had Act 4 completed, but not explored, and I am short 4 mastery points until Kabam decides to sort this out. I even put in a support ticket, but that got me nowhere.