**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I love winning or losing AW because of coin flip

It's sad that kabam has based AW on a coin flip. Because of how easy it is to get 100% in AW. You will lose because of diversity or defender rating. But if your alliance doesn't have enough diversity and chooses to use 3* to make it more diverse than they will probably lose because of defender rating. No skill involved but that's okay because they have it setup for people to spend money to win. People will spend money to get 100% and than lose because not diverse or high enough rating. Again Kabam wins in the end.

Yes I know people don't have to spend money and yes I have been on both winning and losing side. It sucks to lose that way and I feel bad winning by a couple points. War needs to change. It's not fun anymore. I would rather fight 20 night crawlers and lose the war because of not being good enough to beat them or beat all 20 and win the war.

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s harder with mystic wars which a lot of alliances have switched back too
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Wouldn't that be a lot of the TOP alliances? My alliance is tier 2 and the only time we see dupes is when they are Hype/NC and once we see 2 on the field in an single BG we know we will win once we 100% the maps.

I do agreee the maps are way to easy. And unless they place EXTREMELY hard nodes/buffs and reduce item use to 5 to make sure a node stalls people nothing they do will change 100% unless they make kills count for something.

They say they don't want us to 100% all the time, however by taking kills out of the equation and leaving the cap at 15 it is an invitation to spend and 100% the map. This is misleading.
  • DamageuDamageu Posts: 52
    Come join Tier1, some of those nodes, I'm looking at you "buffet", are damn ludicrous. I know bring the right champ and you are set, but we are getting rank 4, 5 stars being put on some of the harder nodes which to be quite honest when the scoreline reads 138 hits to 3 "You Lose", because you got punished by some bs parry out of nowhere and they have over 5k attack because of the nodes boosts and the opponent only need about 3 hits to kill one of your guys.

I'm all for adding a bit of challenge to the game, up their health, extend out the timers... ohh for the love of jebus it's time to extend those timers to say 5 minutes, don't go stupid with the attack boosts, because even a mistimed parry or dodge which becomes a block is costing in some situations 8k damage. 8k damage on a block!!!!! Come and play your own game once in a while Kabam is all I can say.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Wouldn't that be a lot of the TOP alliances? My alliance is tier 2 and the only time we see dupes is when they are Hype/NC and once we see 2 on the field in an single BG we know we will win once we 100% the maps.

I do agreee the maps are way to easy. And unless they place EXTREMELY hard nodes/buffs and reduce item use to 5 to make sure a node stalls people nothing they do will change 100% unless they make kills count for something.

They say they don't want us to 100% all the time, however by taking kills out of the equation and leaving the cap at 15 it is an invitation to spend and 100% the map. This is misleading.

No, the very top is still diverse because they are going to spend for 100% regardless and Kabam removed defender kills so spending is all good. The lower 1/2 of tier one has mostly scrapped diversity for best defense/mystic wars, and tier 2 or lower is mostly still diversity because the nodes are too easy. The upshot is war is still broken and the one area in which Kabam has managed to stop the double 100% there is no diversity so what exactly has been accomplished? It's a joke unless you ask GW lol. Bring back defender kills.