Can power shield just work properly once?

What the hell is up with the power shield node in this game? R4 Hercules with full suicides and 12 feats of strength only doing 2546 damage with his hits is ridiculous!! This node has never worked properly in the whole history of this game, 400% increase in specials is more 400% reduction and if it can’t be made to work properly can’t it just be taken away because it has never worked properly for me once?!!

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    Can you provide more information please.
    What quest.
    What were the other nodes.
    Who was the defender.
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    On this particular occasion it was Infinity War Iron Man in the Gladiator’s gauntlet threat level 7. Pretty much the same with Scarlet Witch in the legend’s celebration event and with Mantis in the Guardians side quest a few months ago. Those the just 3 in particular but like I said in my original comment I don’t remember one occasion where power shield has worked properly.
  • BadahBadah Member Posts: 277 ★★
    I've almost one-shotted
    that IMIW with one Hulkling Sp2 (r4, Valk on the team), so don't think nothing was wrong with that fight
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    Power shield is working in that fight
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    I one shotted with pre fight torch. Not the cleverest choice but I had fun. The node worked as intended for me
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    I’m not surprised!! I’ve said many times over the years I’m playing a completely different game to anyone else, these comments just prove it lol!! It’s not the only thing that goes wrong on a regular basis. The make a stand node glitch where i stun the enemy and then involuntarily dash away from them, the stun from party wearing of in half a second despite there being no limber, enemies being allowed to activate specials while being hit or punching through my block despite there being no unblocked and chunks of my health disappearing for no reason all mean Paragon difficulty has been around for a long time on my account lol!!!