**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no 5/5 legends?

PapaBear1PapaBear1 Posts: 7
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
So I was looking through the “legends” ranking and noticed I couldn’t find a single one of them with a champion ranked up to level 5.

Edit: question was answered and don’t want to imply anyone was doing anything nefarious.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    @PapaBear1 , I think due to the INAVAILABILITY of T5b (not yet released), it is impossible to rank up any 5* champs to R5. For now with existing catalysts, the max we can rank a 5* to is Rank 4/5 Level 55/55, as you have seen. I believe it is part of Kabam's plan to eventually make T5b available, and to allow players to rank their 5* to R5.

On the other hand, we did see a few examples of "suspicious players" having 5* champ of Rank 5, although we cannot confirm if that's a hacker, or that's a case where Kabam refund their max 4* champ but accidentally refund a 5* max instead?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    @PapaBear1 , I think due to the INAVAILABILITY of T5b (not yet released), it is impossible to rank up any 5* champs to R5. For now with existing catalysts, the max we can rank a 5* to is Rank 4/5 Level 55/55, as you have seen. I believe it is part of Kabam's plan to eventually make T5b available, and to allow players to rank their 5* to R5.

On the other hand, we did see a few examples of "suspicious players" having 5* champ of Rank 5, although we cannot confirm if that's a hacker, or that's a case where Kabam refund their max 4* champ but accidentally refund a 5* max instead?
    This with the games has at player with rank 5 wash at test gamer it ben confirm Buy kabam