**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Loyalty Store Revamp Time?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
Just wondering if there is any date yet for this or timeline?

Will it be before the end of the year?

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    should be end of this month since they mentioned in the stream that there will be a special 7* crystal available in the loyalty store
  • Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    Coming sometime in November I believe
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Is there a Loyalty cap? I know Glory is 15k (sucks), Artifacts are 250k, Trophy Tokens are 150k, Elder's Marks are 9k and those Shields are 10 (which shouldn't be a currency since we have to buy them with other currencies usually, they should be items that can go in to overflow). I forget if it is Artifacts or Trophy Tokens that is having its limit increased and I'm also not sure when that happens.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Is there a Loyalty cap? I know Glory is 15k (sucks), Artifacts are 250k, Trophy Tokens are 150k, Elder's Marks are 9k and those Shields are 10 (which shouldn't be a currency since we have to buy them with other currencies usually, they should be items that can go in to overflow). I forget if it is Artifacts or Trophy Tokens that is having its limit increased and I'm also not sure when that happens.

No cap on loyalty. Just like battlechips also dont have a cap