**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why Has The Energy Per Tile Of EQ Increased?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
I was grinding EQ today when I realized that it now takes FIVE energy per tile in EQ Chapter 3, instead of the usual three energy. This struck me as odd, as the energy cap hasn't been increased, and no other changes to energy consumption were made. But soon it became really frustrating, as it now took almost double the amount of energy to complete the EQ when compared to last month. I understand that the amount of energy refills and such items that players can obtain has increased. However, that does not compensate for all the extra energy we use up with this change. At the very least, Kabam should have notified the player base to this change through the mail, or on the Forums. If this change isn't a bug and is here to stay, there should be a change to the distribution of energy refills, in order to compensate for the extra energy used through exploring the EQ.

Comments

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 851 ★★★
    @FrostGiantLord you feel as if you've been wronged, but alas you haven't. As was pointed out in every other response to your post, Kabam did announce this change and there have been multiple threads about this exact subject on the forum.

Kabam axed 6 paths across the entire quest and shortened the paths. While the initial shock of seeing 5 energy/move vs 3 energy/move is understandable, you'll get used to it, realize that quest completion will cost you about 1.5 fewer energy refills, and soon not even think twice about it.

Not a bug and here to stay.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This change was communicated multiple times in multiple ways. It's around 120-150 energy less overall but cost more for the initial completion

An announcement on a livestream isn't enough. They should at least make an announcement on the Forums or the in-game mail notifying all players of this change.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

This change was communicated multiple times in multiple ways. It's around 120-150 energy less overall but cost more for the initial completion

An announcement on a livestream isn't enough. They should at least make an announcement on the Forums or the in-game mail notifying all players of this change.
    Again, they posted a summary of the livestream on the forums…

I like how they skipped every single post that mentioned the forums and only replied to mine which didnt directly mention the forums and only implied it lol
    People read what they want to read lol

• Options

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

I like how they skipped every single post that mentioned the forums and only replied to mine which didnt directly mention the forums and only implied it lol

Read?

I know, asking a lot of someone on the internet to do
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,528 ★★★★★
    For every nickel i had of someone asking about energy increase i be rich and buying paragon crystals. 🤣
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    DUHveed said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

Read?

Look at you two bonding over trolling. Hope Disney makes a movie out of your beautiful love story.
  • Options

DUHveed said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

DUHveed said:

ahmynuts said:

Read?

Look at you two bonding over trolling. Hope Disney makes a movie out of your beautiful love story.
    Dude who excreted in your cereal? lol

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★
    Lets talk EQ 3.2

Used to be standard 21 nodes per path.
    7 paths with 3 energy per node.
    = 63 energy per path
    = 441 for whole quest

It's now 13 nodes per path
    5 paths with 5 energy
    = 65 energy per path.
    = 325 for whole quest

Go calculate the other yourselves and do tell us the big discovery.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Lets talk EQ 3.2

Used to be standard 21 nodes per path.
    7 paths with 3 energy per node.
    = 63 energy per path
    = 441 for whole quest

It's now 13 nodes per path
    5 paths with 5 energy
    = 65 energy per path.
    = 325 for whole quest

Go calculate the other yourselves and do tell us the big discovery.

Reading is hard enough, how do you expect them to handle the maths too