Options

Game is unplayable now.

Too many bugs, game keeps on infinite loading first in event quest paths and now in incursion as well.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★
    Have you ever thought about leaving your device info? This is the 3rd post you made but haven't given any device details.
  • Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★
    Device: Redmi K20 pro
    Processor:sd 855
  • Options
    Omega_RunnerOmega_Runner Posts: 143 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Through my very brief research. Your phone should soon explode into a ball of fire trying to run this game

Nice joke, if my phone can't run this game then this game is **** not my phone.
    I still get 60fps in pubg and cod.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    How many Ram does it have? You need 8 to be able to run this game smoothly, I got POCO X3 Pro, 8 GB with SP 860, it runs veeeery very smoothly, I dont even have almost inputs issues anymore.

But the game is kinda bad optimized since you need a pretty decent phone to run it without much problems
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,292 ★★★★★
    I suspect it's a bug. I've seen other people report the same thing. Maybe try reinstalling.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

How many Ram does it have? You need 8 to be able to run this game smoothly, I got POCO X3 Pro, 8 GB with SP 860, it runs veeeery very smoothly, I dont even have almost inputs issues anymore.

But the game is kinda bad optimized since you need a pretty decent phone to run it without much problems

It has 6 to 8 depending on the size of memory for the phone. There shouldn't be any reason that phone can't run the game.

That being said, there have been some weird bugs with Redmi and OnePlus in the past with this game.