**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I somehow have.. too many 6*s..?

I never thought I’d say this but I wish I had less 6*s! I’ve unlocked the highest tier in incursions but literally can’t access sector 6 with my highest team. I just achieved TB but feel like I’ve lost access to a form of progression in incursion artifacts. I’d rather be able to do the lower sectors then none at all. Anyone have thoughts on this? I was excited for incursions to come back, I wish we could do all the sectors like during legendary incursions.

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    There definitely comes a point where you have “too much” for the lower tiers but are incredibly unequipped for the higher ones. It’s a bit of a growing pains but you kinda just have to do what you can until you have a stronger roster.
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

You can do all the sectors in incursions, you just need to bring in lower rated teams depending on the difficulty you pick.

Right, but you still can't get the artifacts. "You are not eligible for Top Zone Bonus".
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 576 ★★
    Ya, because team is not strong enough. Can still do all other Sectors just as you could have before unlocking highest tier and I was replying to OP that you can still do all the lower sectors because they thought you can't
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

They should've let us play the lower tiers too. What's the reasoning for this? The lower tier rewards aren't great so whats the purpose

They are probably trying to limit the artifacts u can gain from incursions
    Lower tiers don't have anything meaningful but they do offer nearly 40-50K artifacts
    Kabam probably just doesn't want us to have those additional artifacts
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27

You can do all the sectors in incursions, you just need to bring in lower rated teams depending on the difficulty you pick. If I pick 3 max 4* I can do sector 1 and 2 but not above Sector 3. Pick 3 max 5* and do Sector 3 and 4 but not Sector 6 and then a 6* rank 3/4 team Sector 5 and 6 but not below that. It's set up like this so players can't blast through lower difficulties each month picking up easy shards, Artifacts etc

No I do understand I can do them, but there is no point besides the gold from milestones. I get no artifacts or shards which is what I am after. I likely won’t be able to clear sector 5 completely either with my team and level of skill. So I’m basically left with one sector of rewards.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    How come you can't access it? My team rating was also below 50k but I still could select start solo. Weird
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

• Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 540 ★★★
    AMS94 said:

They should've let us play the lower tiers too. What's the reasoning for this? The lower tier rewards aren't great so whats the purpose

They are probably trying to limit the artifacts u can gain from incursions
    Lower tiers don't have anything meaningful but they do offer nearly 40-50K artifacts
    Kabam probably just doesn't want us to have those additional artifacts
    If this is a case, its a bit odd. The amount of effort it takes to get 54k artifacts and collect a new 6* is still less effort than it takes to collect 4500 battlegrounds tokens. In fact, if you are in an active alliance, chances are you can get a 6* per season without playing a single battleground fight. Incursions reward store needs a proper update and then they can restrict the tiers.
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27

How come you can't access it? My team rating was also below 50k but I still could select start solo. Weird

Maybe there’s a breakpoint in PI I haven’t reached for my top team yet? I’m definitely tier 1 with 32 6*s but that’s my top team that isn’t able to do sector 6.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    Alan706 said:

I never thought I’d say this but I wish I had less 6*s! I’ve unlocked the highest tier in incursions but literally can’t access sector 6 with my highest team. I just achieved TB but feel like I’ve lost access to a form of progression in incursion artifacts. I’d rather be able to do the lower sectors then none at all. Anyone have thoughts on this? I was excited for incursions to come back, I wish we could do all the sectors like during legendary incursions.

You can try using boosts, that might push you high enough to gain entry.