Incursions Question

Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180

While I am all for improving the game, I am curious to know who thought adding 7* on the lower tiers was a good idea?? My roster is not ready for facing 7* with complicated and frustrating nodes. i.e. playing strategic and getting k.o. by a opponent with 1 health. I do my best to play well but playing perfectly is not something I am able to do.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★
    What sector is this? What room is this? yada yada yada
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 454 ★★★
    Twist1298 said:

While I am all for improving the game, I am curious to know who thought adding 7* on the lower tiers was a good idea?? My roster is not ready for facing 7* with complicated and frustrating nodes. i.e. playing strategic and getting k.o. by a opponent with 1 health. I do my best to play well but playing perfectly is not something I am able to do.

FWIW, just like story modes, the stars don't really means anything. I'm fairly certain 6* Champs would have the same health and attack, depending on how far in you are. So the 7* part doesn't really matter there. And having one health left and going Indestructible is a Punisher thing, not a 7* thing.

But yeah, what sector is this, what zone, what nodes, etc?
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    7* or 6* or 5* doesn't even make a difference. There are 5*s in Labyrinth which are way more powerful than these 7* champions and you can't say that u can easily defeat them because they are 5*. Even if they had put a 6* there it would have the same health and attack because that is what Kabam intended to keep their PI at.

These champions being 7* help in achieving the solo event milestones faster though 🤷