**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who to rank for def?

mattressmattress Posts: 429 ★★★
Just pulled and duped 6* Attuma, also pulled 6* Kingpin. I already have KP max 5*sig 200 and don't really use him on offense so who would be worth the rank up for defense in AW or maybe BG?
I feel like attuma has less hard counters with thorns

Comments

• Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    KP all day.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    For defence attuma
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 366 ★★★
    Attuma, for sure. KP is more easily countered, and he tends to have more value on attack IMO
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    I have a R4 Attuma for defense and have no regrets
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You not using your Kingpin is crazy, I think he is the best skill champ in the game.

Attuma is a better defender no doubt, but Kingpin is far more useful
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    Always go best overall and KP is by far best overall.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 575 ★★★
    Kingpin can be used in defense in BG. No, he’s not terribly hard to counter, but his sp2 can cause problems in the fight and he’s tanky which can slow the fight a bit.

As for offense. I didn’t understand the hype for the longest time. Then I took my 6*R2 into act 8 and he destroyed everything. Now he’s my only R5 6* and probably getting ascended because he’s so good.