**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rhino boss on Aegis(intercept) 3

Raiden01Raiden01 Posts: 65
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

Backdraft doesn't work with aegis node. So, you literally have go head on into rhino and take an entire combo to the face 3 times.

My herc was already dead so I did it with nimrod. Intercept and take one combo to the face and go for sp3 2-3 times to get some regen and repeat the entire process 2 more times.

But what if you do not have access to regen? This can become an "Impossible" matchup.

What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options

Use sp2 with nimrod
    Get your own unstopable
    Intercept
    Done
    Bye

Oh yeah didn't think about that. Should have done that.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    Any champ with easy access to slow debuff makes that fight a joke
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    The best option is Valkyrie though. Just gain 1 pierce buff and you never have to worry about unstoppable. Then just hit into block and you never have to worry about the rage node either. Easy peasy
  • Options

Any champ with easy access to slow debuff makes that fight a joke

Not gonna lie, I am feeling this is not as tough as I initially thought it to be.

Part of it is on me cause my herc and aegon were dead early on and I had no intention of continuing the run so I didn't even read the nodes until I got to him.