**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Only selected 6 champs in bgs

Jake933Jake933 Posts: 40
edited September 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello guys... i have a question that might sound stupid but. im new to this game.. in bgs during the selection phase i only got to select 6 champs from my roster and i didn't get to select my 7th champ.. it seems that he's been selected automatically. It happened to me twice today.. is this an ongoing bug or what? Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Ongoing bug for many seasons now. If it lags during selection you get stuck with what the game chooses. If you’re really lucky you get disconnected and lose the match…
  • Options
    Thomildo said:

Ongoing bug for many seasons now. If it lags during selection you get stuck with what the game chooses. If you’re really lucky you get disconnected and lose the match…

Thanks for the reply man. But in my case it didnt lag at all.. its just happened like that.. i selected 6 of them only but didnt get to choose the 7 champ.. i mean its still a bug even if it didnt lag right? Sorry if i confused you 🥲
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    I guess it lags on the server. Sometimes you tap like crazy and nothing happens. Other times it skips a selection phase and you get what you get. You just see champs there. I think i’ve seen that first, last and middle round. Where you don’t get to choose at all i mean, the champs are just there..
  • Options
    Thomildo said:

I guess it lags on the server. Sometimes you tap like crazy and nothing happens. Other times it skips a selection phase and you get what you get. You just see champs there. I think i’ve seen that first, last and middle round. Where you don’t get to choose at all i mean, the champs are just there..

Thank you bro .. i appreciate your help
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    It’s happened to me too and usually happened when I’m choosing who to ban and the clock ticks down to the last second