**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help from Apple users

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
I apologize if this is against forum rules. I was wondering if any apple users use an iPod 6th gen for mcoc? I'm looking at getting one and wonder since it's apple product if it's going to preform better then my Samsung phone. Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I never used an iPod for MCOC but I use an iPhone 6 plus. Ive tried playing on my friend's samsung and the load times/lag is drastically different. Obviously the newer the apple product, the better itll perform.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    I never used an iPod for MCOC but I use an iPhone 6 plus. Ive tried playing on my friend's samsung and the load times/lag is drastically different. Obviously the newer the apple product, the better itll perform.

That's kind of why I'm asking I've heard people use iPad and iPhones and both preform much better but haven't heard anything about iPods. Appreciate the info though.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    I use an iPad mini 4. My iPad mini 2 still works but it lags badly unless I use my low-level account on it (I guess the mastery computations overwhelm it now). You can find wifi-only versions of those, not too expensive.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I just picked up a couple IPods 6th gen for my boys and loaded Mcoc on them to try them out. I haven’t done any extensive testing but the load times and play seem to be about on par with my Previous iPhone6s. They are WiFi versions only.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    Goose_81 wrote: »
    I just picked up a couple IPods 6th gen for my boys and loaded Mcoc on them to try them out. I haven’t done any extensive testing but the load times and play seem to be about on par with my Previous iPhone6s. They are WiFi versions only.

Definitely helpful thank you. And yeah just looking for a Wi-Fi only device.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I use ipad mini love it