**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Legend title too common?

Does anybody else feel like the Legend title is becoming too common these days? I remember back in the day it was a rare sight, and like the title originally suggested it was for the strongest and fastest summoners.

Now I think that the “Mythic” title has taken place of the Legend title as the new “Legend title” once Kabam realized they could profit giving people easier ways to get titles.

Circling back to the “strongest” part of the title, I see profiles with max champs of 3/45s somehow legends, now tell me, how are they the fastest or strongest in the contest?

But at the end of the day its just a title

Comments

• Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 807 ★★★
    What do we even have to do to get Legends title?
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    at some point they will make tiers of legends.

get 50 "legend event points"... become urban legend
    get 100... get "mythic" (which is very rare/exists,)

etc.

maybe puts some extra "sashes" on the icon similar to military rank insignia.

There are definitely possibilities to make it "more meaningful"
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    Thi101 said:

What do we even have to do to get Legends title?

Basically just not fall asleep.
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★

at some point they will make tiers of legends.

get 50 "legend event points"... become urban legend
    get 100... get "mythic" (which is very rare/exists,)

etc.

maybe puts some extra "sashes" on the icon similar to military rank insignia.

There are definitely possibilities to make it "more meaningful"

I agree, it went from being a great achievement in game to becoming something you can essentially pay to get
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 516 ★★★
    Legends title means little to no value at the current state of the game. It died with the zone 25 incursion, where you could get the title with a teammate. So many players go carried by other players.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    Did you really look at a player who got legend from clearing conqueror the fastest and was like "damn that guy is good at the game" ?
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★
    Laceros said:

Does anybody else feel like the Legend title is becoming too common these days? I remember back in the day it was a rare sight, and like the title originally suggested it was for the strongest and fastest summoners.

Now I think that the “Mythic” title has taken place of the Legend title as the new “Legend title” once Kabam realized they could profit giving people easier ways to get titles.

Circling back to the “strongest” part of the title, I see profiles with max champs of 3/45s somehow legends, now tell me, how are they the fastest or strongest in the contest?

Laceros said:

What do you mean strongest bro? Old legend title only meant the player had a fast one thats it. Now actually it means more cuz u actually had to do actual fights in incursions. "Strongest" 🤓
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 96
    Laceros said:

I think you are confused between badges and titles. Titles for Legends badges are different . We can easily differentiate OG legends vs one who got prev to last month vs prev month by looking at titles. But that being said, yes, legends badges have become too common. I was kinda hoping for badges similar designed as those of CCP and developers.
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Laceros said:

Laceros said:

What do you mean strongest bro? Old legend title only meant the player had a fast one thats it. Now actually it means more cuz u actually had to do actual fights in incursions. "Strongest" 🤓
    Old legends Badge also include story quests....yes they include strongest as well.
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    Legends titles now actually require a certain amount of skill to obtain before it was simple to get just needed the right champ and a good device.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

Legends titles now actually require a certain amount of skill to obtain before it was simple to get just needed the right champ and a good device.

too much skill oozing
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 516 ★★★
    tnair2015 said:

Manup456 said:

too much skill oozing
    do not underestimate the DUCK!