I hope this is a typo

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

Now says 5 star and above. Not guaranteed 7 star for my paragon account. Is this a typo? Overall visual for everyone and that’s why it says that because when released it said we were guaranteed a 7 star morbius and yes I have been paragon since before this even released before any people come in asking. I didn’t purchase the passes to have a chance at a 5-7 star I bought them for the guaranteed 7 star.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
    I mean the available rarities part.

I just know how things tend to silently change at kabam.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    It just states that rarities including and above 5* will cost 3x stamps. So you can still buy the higher rarities for 3x stamps if you have required progression level.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure the star level you get is dependant on your progression. So if you’re paragon you should be able to get highest star level version.
    Just don’t like the wording in game on the stamps.
    I mean look at the recent behind the scenes change in the wording in special objectives. Already completed mine but within a day it was changed from fights to matches. Which I know it was supposed to be matches in the first place but when u screw up admit it. Don’t be sneaky and change it and think no one noticed.
This discussion has been closed.