**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changed parry again??

After missing the parry I’m forced to block the entire combo cause I’m no longer able to evade out of it! Usually if u miss a parry, u can block the first hit and evade back... hasn’t been the case by any means. Once I block I’m locked into blocking until the AI is done swinging.

Comments

• Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited November 2017
    I knew I wasn't going crazy once I couldn't evade back once I failed a parry
  • Options
    13_Dub13_Dub Posts: 28
    @Markx no not at all, they changed something...
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Parry is broken and just keeps getting worse
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Parry is working fine for me. I only have a problem with certain champs. For some reason some animations are kinda wonky and throw off the parry timing.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Parry itself seems to be ok most of the time but it seems like some of the animantions, our timing, and responsiveness is off and there is also an occasional delay after blocking attacks in general that compound the issue.

Fail parry get stuck in block or they drop it and stand there, it also happens when you block specials to.

It's really irritating, ever since 12.0 there's been tons of issues with the game that they don't fix properly, some have been going for months maybe years and ignored by them despite all the evidence.

I just wish they would fix it before even more people quit or before it gets even worse.
  • Options
    ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    With every update since 12.0 the game is getting worse and worse
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    As I get to later game stuff I realize that Parry is essential but also that this is a touch screen game so the accuracy is just not there all the time. It is hard to know when the game is messing up or if it is just a condition of the platform.