Paragon Disrespect

Genie4pfGenie4pf Member Posts: 53
I’m writing this post to express my concern on the constant disrespect paragon accounts get on a daily.
Issue 1: Daily cavalier shards. I really don’t think paragon players should be getting cavalier shards considering the fact that they’re 2 tiers below us. Paragon crystal shards should be introduced. Most paragon players have been cavs for about 3 years now. I get really disgusted seeing crystals meant for them being given to us

Issue 2: Daily/weekly objective crystals. I can’t stress enough on how piss poor it is that it even is still tagged as cavalier objectives. Those are rewards that deem fit to an uncollected player at best. I think paragons should be getting daily paragon objective crystals.

The same issue with the monthly special crystals. We got a very good pool in the “special defenders crystals”. I was really disgusted seeing that they weren’t even mythic crystals at best but cavaliers.

Why are we still attached to rewards from 2-3 years ago??

Comments

• DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    I think calling it “disrespect” is a bit of an overreaction. Sure, cav crystals are the new GMCs or PHCs because of paragon crystals and the cavalier objectives are in a desperate need of an update, but to call it disrespect? I don’t think so, especially when it’s the highest current progression level and we get the best rewards, freebies, offers, etc.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Game not giving daily and weekly objective crystals based on progression? That's a real rip off indeed, I agree as THE Paragon, it's quite disgusting to open Cavalier crystals, filthy and downright sickening.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 827 ★★★

They are in need of a serious update. I don't care if y'all make the cost to 50k per crystal just buff them already lol
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Shall we protest for our paragon rights?
  • Hemendra_Hemendra_ Member Posts: 109
    Players : We want paragon objectives.
    kabam : Fine, first kill 5 champions in abyss of legends and Finish ROL 5 times and Use unitman 5 times, then we will give you 100 7* shards
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Don’t even mention gold in the calendar. What’s the point of it?
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Genie4pf said:

I’m writing this post to express my concern on the constant disrespect paragon accounts get on a daily.
    Issue 1: Daily cavalier shards. I really don’t think paragon players should be getting cavalier shards considering the fact that they’re 2 tiers below us. Paragon crystal shards should be introduced. Most paragon players have been cavs for about 3 years now. I get really disgusted seeing crystals meant for them being given to us

Issue 2: Daily/weekly objective crystals. I can’t stress enough on how piss poor it is that it even is still tagged as cavalier objectives. Those are rewards that deem fit to an uncollected player at best. I think paragons should be getting daily paragon objective crystals.

The same issue with the monthly special crystals. We got a very good pool in the “special defenders crystals”. I was really disgusted seeing that they weren’t even mythic crystals at best but cavaliers.

Why are we still attached to rewards from 2-3 years ago??

You forgot to mention the Calendar.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 481 ★★★
    Just claimed my 10k gold from the calendar. I think I’ll save it for taking a 7* to rank 2 🤔
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

"Disgusted"
    "Disrespect"
    "deem fit to an uncollected player at best"

LOL. Someone takes this game way too seriously.

This comment is so useless
    Not completely useless. I would consider it an overstatement.
  • HatsumomoHatsumomo Member Posts: 8
    Nothing you say matters unless you're THE Paragon. Period!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    There are some things people would like to see updated, but I don't see it as disrespectful or disgusting. I think that's a bit much.