**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My BG Rewards Are Gone...Again

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
edited September 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's been over a week since BG season 10 has ended, and I still haven't gotten by BG rewards. This is the second time this has happened, with the last time being around season 5. Has anyone else encountered this issue? For some more context, I finished in Silver 1 this season.

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Which reward are you referring to? Solo rewards, alliance rewards or GC rewards? What was your solo score, alliance score and did you make it to GC and do at least one fight in GC.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★

It's been over a week since BG season 10 has ended, and I still haven't gotten by BG rewards. This is the second time this has happened, with the last time being around season 5. Has anyone else encountered this issue? For some more context, I finished in Silver 1 this season.

Did you score the minimum 30k to qualify for solo rewards?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★

Which reward are you referring to? Solo rewards, alliance rewards or GC rewards? What was your solo score, alliance score and did you make it to GC and do at least one fight in GC.

Solo rewards