**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cap enlistment alliance event: milestones not claimable?

Just joined a alliance few days ago , did contributed towards the event, even timer showed for eligibility of milestones rewards & then rank eligibility as well.
I waited for both timers to ends & even after that i contributed more to get alliances milestones.
It's been a day since then but still not able to claim the alliance milestones of cap enlistment event.
( this is my first alliance after a month long break from the game) please update on this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Historically, if you were not present in an ally when the ally achieved the milestone, you will not be able to claim it.
  • Options
    So people who are kicked from alliance are banned from event. So officers and leaders now this strong they decides others events.
  • Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 118
    Imgein said:

So people who are kicked from alliance are banned from event. So officers and leaders now this strong they decides others events.

If you contributed towards milestones and then get kicked before you can claim those, then create a support ticket. Hope you get get those missed rewards
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    I would like to hear from kabam on this topic for better understanding but so far no response man :(
  • Options
    Kabam could you please give an answer?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    This isn't the first post about this situation. The reponse was if you weren't in the alliance when they reach the milestone you don't get to claim it. Otherwise summoners can jump from one alliance to another to claim them.