MY FIRST ASCENDED 6* AND MY THIRD R5

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★
    also did you take knull/omega red up after or is he actually your third rank 5
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,327 ★★★★★

also did you take knull/omega red up after or is he actually your third rank 5

Third? Oh wait right I have 3 now...
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    Well that's really nice. Man of ya words through and through, for loyalty towards psycho-man. But pls do tell me how Wiccan is, as an attacker and defender? I have him awakened too, at r2, but I'm not sure about him....owing to BWCV and the Hood.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Well that's really nice. Man of ya words through and through, for loyalty towards psycho-man. But pls do tell me how Wiccan is, as an attacker and defender? I have him awakened too, at r2, but I'm not sure about him....owing to BWCV and the Hood.

Of course, thank you for the words.
    As an attacker he can be stressful at times I'd say but he have good damage and it can be ramped up to like 200K dmg in 10 secs ofc it takes a lot of time and it needs to be perfect but just saying that's an option...he's great also cuz he can regan energy dmg entirely so like Ice man's annoying coldsnap at the start of the fight, other energy dmg debuffs, even Domino's critical failure (not that he's good against her) as a defender u just need an incenerate immune then he's trash defender+willpower healing. If u don't have an incenerate immune u might have a bad time
    Dayum, remind me to stick to my BWCV, lol. I will take him for the reverse control phase, for the grandmaster tho....and obviously, thanks a lot for the info😄. Lastly, I really do hope you wreck the game with your pyscho-man!
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    Congrats on your rank 5s, such a beautiful trio.

@Shake_a_Quake - I wasn’t too happy about pulling 7* Wiccan as one of my first two 7*s but he is growing on me. Regen on sp1 offset his low health and still my number one Gorr counter. Think there were 4 Gorrs in one AW path once…

Even solo a rank 5 Nick AW boss yesterday

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    @Darkraw346 show us a WS time with Psycho-man! No synergies ofc :)

@Darkraw346 show us a WS time with Psycho-man! No synergies ofc :)

Under 2 mins... which isn't that good I guess
    @Shake_a_Quake Heres what I was talking about
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Mad respect and congrats, OP.
  • IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    Congrats
    Thanks guys
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Hope he never gets buffed 🙂