**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds AI does seem have some trouble

AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 125
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
With the newest Season, there are some minor bugs, i guess.
One of them, AI doesnt want to throw any specials in certain matches.
https://streamable.com/056wig

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 722 ★★★★
    AtzeKrank said:

With the newest Season, there are some minor bugs, i guess.
    One of them, AI doesnt want to throw any specials in certain matches.
    https://streamable.com/056wig

The AI was passive for like 30 whole seconds and waited for you to be corned and then he immedially throw the special and killed u, i don't see this is a bug but something definitely intentional
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    I agree AI is very very stingy with their specials this season,
    but I can see that your dex technique is not so good, why are you blocking before dexing? This triggers AI to not throw their special because they think you're gonna block it and also try to hit their block three times in these situations and back off, AI will throw it (if you're lucky)

Hitting into block also get you some ground back.
  • Options
    AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Posts: 125
    PT_99 said:

I agree AI is very very stingy with their specials this season,
    but I can see that your dex technique is not so good, why are you blocking before dexing? This triggers AI to not throw their special because they think you're gonna block it and also try to hit their block three times in these situations and back off, AI will throw it (if you're lucky)

Hitting into block also get you some ground back.

"Blocking before dex" is probable comming from using my left thumb for dex and swiping back. So i guess the game first register block instead of dex directly.