Are you happy with your placement in BG?

DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Member Posts: 17
I’m not. I feel like it’s trapped me with stronger rosters. I basically just end up using my resources to advance other people playing battlegrounds. The AI is out of control. It’s not even a fighting game anymore. Every other attack is countered by the AI. It feels like it’s learning my style and just overrides my attack. I don’t want to have to play a different style. Last season I got to platinum 2 with five stars and my fighting style. That was a mistake now I’m trapped by stronger rosters with an AI that’s all of a sudden Bruce Lee.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    I wonder if they could make the seeding optional each season so you could choose to start over at zero or take the advanced placement?
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I'll suggest is to stop playing aggressive if AI is getting better of you, play slow, parry and in no time you'll get the hang of backdraft light attacks, intercepts and reparry thingy.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I ranked up all the way from bronze 3 to plat 2 (I don't usually play BGs). I don't think I faced any unfair matchup along the way icl.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    I started in plat 3 and am currently in vibranium 2. I thought it would be much harder to advance, but for whatever reason I'm killing it. I'm facing bigger accounts (1.5-2K), but they just aren't winning as easily as I thought they would. So I'm enjoying the seeding even though initially I thought I wouldn't.
  • DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Member Posts: 17
    @PT_99 I feel like the AI has been watching Dorklessons……
    @danielmath I agree. It was a mistake on my part to sneak into Platinum. But I still beat those accounts with five stars. Now it just feels like so many accounts are trapped all at once trying to get out of their current placement.
  • DUGGERNAUTDUGGERNAUT Member Posts: 17
    @PT_99 I tried the not so aggressive approach. Guess what? The AI plays more aggressively when I play to wait out the buffs and play around the AI. I’m mostly free to play. As in I don’t spend money unless it’s a deal I don’t want to pass up and Kabam doesn’t put out many deals that help accounts like mine. So I don’t have the time to spend in long drawn out fights. I need to be aggressive so I can get free rewards asap. I feel like you should be rewarded for being capable of being aggressive in a fighting game. I hate baiting out specials and dancing around trying not to get hit. Just let me use Herc and let me plow through this content. Stop letting the AI do what humans do to beat its override capability. I mean it’s using all the tricks we use to beat it. It already has the node plus whatever new Herc killing ability Kabam gives it. If I wasn’t so addicted to Marvel fighting games in general I’d walk away and go play the Marvel puzzle games.