Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Missing t2 primordial dust

I was 20 short of t2 dust. Completed the BG requirements and claimed the rewards but didn't get the last 20 needed. I've completed all the other requirements. I did get the 1k 6* relic shards as I was at around 9k and had enough to open a 6* relic after I claimed the rewards from caps BG event. Anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 377 ★★★
    Did you pull out the cartridge, blow into it, then put it back in?
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52
    1199345 said:

Did you pull out the cartridge, blow into it, then put it back in?

Yea then I flipped it upside down. Still no dust
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,102 ★★★★★
    It sounds like you only did the 5th objective and not the 6th
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,251 ★★★★★
    5ra said:

I was 20 short of t2 dust. Completed the BG requirements and claimed the rewards but didn't get the last 20 needed. I've completed all the other requirements. I did get the 1k 6* relic shards as I was at around 9k and had enough to open a 6* relic after I claimed the rewards from caps BG event. Anyone else have the same issue?

Post screenshot of your BG objective.
  • Options
    5ra5ra Posts: 52
    ahmynuts said:

It sounds like you only did the 5th objective and not the 6th

Thanks. Didn't realize there was more dust in the 6th. Appreciate the help @ahmynuts