**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magentos Sig Ability being Bugged is starting to get annoyinng

Hes supposed to cap all damage from a single source to ~4,000 at sig 200.

I remember you used to not be able to harvest him with galan, now people can do harvest damage on him, and somehow people can CGR a 180k health sig 200 magneto in 40 seconds? With a 4k damage cap? And crit resistance?

I sigged him all the way to 200 just for his ability to not work, I contacted to kabam and said they could only reimburse 25 for THEIR ability not working.

Crazyy bruh no wonder so many people are beating my mags fast

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

Tbh in general mags aint the brightest defender. Another thing is i highly doubt anyone is using cgr on mags since cgr is a metal champ.

I've obliterated Mags on defense with iDoom, even with the metal disadvantage. It was really funny when i blew through this guys mags because he was taunting me when he put it down lol
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 360 ★★
    I’m consistently surprised at how much trouble people seem to have with my mags on defense.
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Mags sig ability doesn’t apply to R3, so that’s probably what happened.

Wrong. That CGR isn’t taking magneto down in 40s with sp3
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Have you considered that this guy is probably doing something fishy?

What's the biggest hit on mags?
    Can you post the fight details screenshot.
    @Laceros
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    OP, just so you know, Galan can bypass any "Dmg Cap" because he's not hitting with one singular hit. He's hitting multiple times for small numbers.

Hopefully this clears up one of the biggest misunderstandings people have about Galan and Harvest. (I use Galan to ignore Rage)
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

OP, just so you know, Galan can bypass any "Dmg Cap" because he's not hitting with one singular hit. He's hitting multiple times for small numbers.

Hopefully this clears up one of the biggest misunderstandings people have about Galan and Harvest. (I use Galan to ignore Rage)

Galan cannot ignore rage. Or damage caps. His hit is one single hit. Quicksilver has multi damage detonation
    These red number types will bypass magnetos protection.
  • Options
    Harvest is like Whiplash. It's multiple detonations.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★

Zekir said:

Galan cannot ignore rage. Or damage caps. His hit is one single hit. Quicksilver has multi damage detonation
    Galan can't ignore rage but can ignore safeguard. Just fyi
  • Options

Zekir said:

Galan can't ignore rage but can ignore safeguard. Just fyi
    Oh good to know. I guess I wasn't quite paying attention because I've used Galan on rage before and got through quickly, then again I was also doing SP2 for Incinerates.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Went through different content. Galan successfully bypassed most Dmg Caps except Rage. Hit for 235k~ Harvest on Starlord in LoL, and Walked through Safeguard nodes. Destroyed a Sig 200 Red Mag in 22 hits, completely ignoring his Sig Ability.

As far as I'm aware, and concerned, Galan's Harvest has always been Multiple Detonations at once. Why that doesn't bypass Rage is curious to me, but oh well, it is what it is.
  • Options
    (This screenshot was taken after I posted the comment, did it as a quick fight so the dmg is less than the previously mentioned Harvest)
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Can it be because the damage cap scales with boosted health, so with the boost BG gives to defenders the cap will be way higher. in turn making it higher than most champs will output in a single hit anyway?

Just spitballing here, never really paid attention to this
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zekir said:

Went through different content. Galan successfully bypassed most Dmg Caps except Rage. Hit for 235k~ Harvest on Starlord in LoL, and Walked through Safeguard nodes. Destroyed a Sig 200 Red Mag in 22 hits, completely ignoring his Sig Ability.

As far as I'm aware, and concerned, Galan's Harvest has always been Multiple Detonations at once. Why that doesn't bypass Rage is curious to me, but oh well, it is what it is.

It wasn't multiple detonation s ever(maybe it had been at relase or something but it hasn't been since then). Always a single damage. Safeguard only caps hit damage .

Rage on the other hand caps all damage. Lol damage cap also only applies to hits. Even aar can bypass it.

Also, for red mags you didn't bypass the cap. It just never applied to auxiliary damage
  • Options

Zekir said:

It wasn't multiple detonation s ever(maybe it had been at relase or something but it hasn't been since then). Always a single damage. Safeguard only caps hit damage .

Rage on the other hand caps all damage. Lol damage cap also only applies to hits. Even aar can bypass it.

Also, for red mags you didn't bypass the cap. It just never applied to auxiliary damage
    Learn something new everyday. I don't think his Harvest ever got changed, so it might just be my misinterpretation of the ability. Thanks for clarifying.

It makes sense with Red Mags too as an Auxiliary Dmg ignoring the cap. Now I need to check if Juggs does the same with his burst dmg at 10 Unstoppable during SP2 🤔
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Laceros said:

@hi_im_sir

This shouldnt be possible with his damage cap

Ngl that seems impossible. Cgr will only have a little chance to gain his judgements up and armour breaks so theres a possibility of cheating there
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    edited September 2023
    ahmynuts said:

hi_im_sir said:

Tbh in general mags aint the brightest defender. Another thing is i highly doubt anyone is using cgr on mags since cgr is a metal champ.

I've obliterated Mags on defense with iDoom, even with the metal disadvantage. It was really funny when i blew through this guys mags because he was taunting me when he put it down lol
    You forgot that this season techs aren't affected by aa against mutants so idoom vs mags in bgs is completely viable
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    hi_im_sir said:

ahmynuts said:

hi_im_sir said:

You forgot that this season techs aren't affected by aa against mutants so idoom vs mags in bgs is completely viable
    It’s bugged as well, I used ghost vs domino and my phase/precision passive failed a bunch :/
  • Options
    GodrohrGodrohr Posts: 15
    I think someone can test if it's multiple hits or just one by fighting a galan with omega sentinel with the nimrod synergy. If it's multiple hits there should be hundreds of shocks applied when dexing the special