**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Dr strange worth rank 5 anymore ?

I still like him but not sure if he’s worth it.

Comments

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Depends on where you are in the game. He is good early on but is not good for end game players.
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Depends on where you are in the game. He is good early on but is not good for end game players.
    I’ve beaten act 4 and haven’t really moved in a while, haven’t got a single rank 5 yet
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Illuminant wrote: »
    I’ve beaten act 4 and haven’t really moved in a while, haven’t got a single rank 5 yet

He really is in the bottom half of the mystics now so it will also depend on who else you have access to.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    He really is not worth it. I have had him as a 5/50 for over a year. He was my first max ranked 4*. You would be far better off saving those mystic t4 class catalysts for Voodoo, Scarlet Witch, or even Magik (if awakened).
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    He was the perfect swiss army knife in good hands, till the big nerf.
    Now it's not worth to r5 anymore
    ...You have better mystic champs with better utility, durability and damage.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I don't mind to R5 Dr Strange, BUT only after I already R5 my Dr Voodoo, Magik, Ghost Rider, Scarlet Witch, Mephisto, Hela, Dormammu and Morningstar. After v12.0, Dr Strange has gone down the rank ...
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    He was my first r5 and I took him up after the nerf, granted I’ve always lacked mystic champs and have only him and dormammu maxed. Only other decent one is mordo. Personally I think he’s still good. Didn’t have any issues on the first 2 chapters of Act 5 with him excluding the collector. Counterspell and mystic dispersion work wonders, you get so many specials that his slowed power gain means nothing. Fate seal is good, his healing isn’t bad if used correctly, damage isn’t amazing but it’s decent on a sp2 with fury. Block prof comes in handy with his armour. If nothing else he’s one of the best nullifiers on the game. Without mystic dispersion I wouldn’t max him though, but I still really like him with MD maxed.