7* Incursions crystal timer

AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
Does anyone know if the current champs in the 7* star incursions crystal will change when the timer runs down? I missed the news when it came out. Currently on 16 days I think. Or will it just disappear for the time being?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Purchase limit will reset. Champs won’t change.
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    Ahhh of course. So obvious I didn’t even think of it 😂
    Clearly need more coffee
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    So my question is this.

What is the point of a reset timer and purchase limit (I believe once a month)?

Since at the highest level it still take about 2 and half month to accumulate enough to get 1 x 7* crystals, and no way to even Whale out and buy more Artifacts (unless I missed something or future plan) :D

The Artifacts limit is also 500k, so can't exactly hoard enough to purchase in one go.

...so the purchase reset timer...is for what purpose really? :D
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

So my question is this.

What is the point of a reset timer and purchase limit (I believe once a month)?

Since at the highest level it still take about 2 and half month to accumulate enough to get 1 x 7* crystals, and no way to even Whale out and buy more Artifacts (unless I missed something or future plan) :D

The Artifacts limit is also 500k, so can't exactly hoard enough to purchase in one go.

...so the purchase reset timer...is for what purpose really? :D

I think it’s due to the time it was released, mid-cycle. 6* crystals reset on a 90 day basis and I would expect this crystal to catch up on that rotation.
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    Have they said that the incursions crystal champs will be changed or another crystal released at any point?