**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BGS still broken getting dust futile, frustrating

Tying primordial dust to special Battleground objectives feels like punishment for less skilled players. I'm putting in an hour every day to get stomped by superior rosters. Even getting the 15 wins to get all rewards feels like a stretch as this point.
The answer is to fix Battlegrounds, not force players to bang their heads against the wall for rewards.

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    maybe wait few days so biggger account will grind. It'll then be easier to win matches
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    I hope so. Tired of putting in the time against superior rosters. I'm a mediocre players, at best.
    I feel like kabam is twisting player's arms to play the most grindy, broken mode to get that precious dust
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,993 ★★★★★

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    I would dislike the approach if we only had, say, a week to complete the objective. However, we have...not a month but... How long do we actually have? Three weeks or something? The rest of the BG season? Something along those lines. Yeah, it's somewhat grindy, but I think it should be doable over the course of the month.

The thing that does surprise me, though, is how much more of a grind it is compared to the other objectives. The ones we got in the beginning of the month were like, beat five opponents in AW for max rewards. It's odd to have this objective, that seem way grindier, as the last one out with the least time to complete. It's a weird order of things, in my mind.
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Certainly skill a problem, but going up against a bunch of r5 6s and 7s doesn't help