**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW attack tactic (decay) DOT reduction not working

After a week of testing the new attack tactic (decay) we noticed that one part of it doesn’t seem to be working at all. Damage over time effects on attackers are not reduced even with multiple (5+) debuffs on the defender

1. The placebo buff immunity part of the tactic works +
2. Wither debuffs apply +
3. Slow applies +

However

4 (!!) The damage over time reduction is nowhere to be seen though.
We tested global attackers without immunity on hazard shift paths and attackers simply melt from debuffs on them even with 5-10 debuffs applied to the defender.
Based on the attack tactic description attackers shouldn’t be taking any damage over time after 3 debuffs on the defender (3*35% reduction) but it’s not happening.
All damage over time - poison, bleed, incinerate, shock - applies with the usual values, approximately 150-200 damage from each debuff per second, which makes it ~1000 per second with 5-8 debuffs on the attacker and the attacker is down in half a minute.

The DOT reduction part of the attack tactic doesn’t seem to work at all.

Please look into it asap, just one week is left till season start and this aspect of the attack tactic is very relevant with Kingpin / Ghost blacklisted

Comments

• Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    At confirm this is a bug
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    sorry a typo, please at least confirm it is a bug or not, this impact my upgrade plan
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 208
    Was this ever acknowledged?
  • Options
    mercurialvapormercurialvapor Posts: 6
    edited October 2023
    Also sent a ticket about this. Still under investigation.
    Here ,i was able to apply my debuffs first then he got to clip me.