**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Drunken Dank Defenders Recruiting

Classy, I know ;)

DDD is an active daily alliance, with a mix of different level summoners. We like to have fun and progressing in game equally.
We are currently recruiting players (10 spots available) to start running map 3 regularly and really start to advance. Most are welcome, as long as you are willing to participate, active on Line, and contribute to alliance events.
Minimum Requirements:
Level 25
35k+

We're on Line, with our own main clan chat, and separate chatrooms for each battlegroup!

Message me on Line if interested!

Jcruz2133

Comments

• jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    If you're getting tired of a slow alliance, silly Alliance war mistakes, or just need a solid group to advance and grow with in game. Message me!

We have spots open in our 2 current battlegroups, and currently recruiting to start battlegroup 3!
    Only 9 spots left!
    We are now at 1.5 Mill Rating with just a few spots needed to be filled in our 3rd Battlegroup!

Organized BG's, Item Use, Quest completion, Duels, AQ/AW.. Everyone is held accountable for their share
    Requirement to join:
    40k PI

And Willing to openly communicate on Line and active daily. 40K is flexible under certain circumstances.
    Line: jcruz2133
    IGN: jcruz2133