Options

Champ damage reduced

Since last update I have noticed that all of my champs do less damage. My ramped up maxed 5* AEgon with Sentry synergy is only hitting with criticals up to 3k. He was doing around 6k damage. This is only 1 example. Seems to be like this for most my champs like damage is halved.

Comments

• Options
    MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Posts: 150 ★★
    I personally haven’t seen anything different but if it is you didn’t include enough info like Device what situations are you seeing this and have you changed masteries recently so we could at least try to identify what could be happening
  • Options
    LoneCloud1LoneCloud1 Posts: 15
    I am using an IPhone 14. I have not changed masteries in years. I really 1st noticed in AQ but have started paying attention and seems to be like that in AW and quest also. Other members of my alliance said they have sent in tickets for same issue.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

All of my champs are doing less damage in every game mode. I'm using the same phone. Haven't changed anything other than dropping suicides. It's very frustrating.

So you dropped suicides and are wondering why your champs are doing less damage?
    Exactly. It's not just AQ or BGs. It's every game mode. My whole roster was silently nerfed. I've also noticed that some of my champs don't heal as much, other champs used to take damage throughout the fight and they don't anymore, and I don't lose heath from specials. So it isn't all bad, but the across the board damage reduction is real.
    You do know that the suicides increase your champions attack by alot right? and thats the reason why your champs have a reduction in damage?
    They're joking
  • Options
    I never had divided. My 5* max sig AEgon with Sentry synergy would have 3 - 4 hits in 5 light hit combo that would be crits and some of those would get up to 6k damage. Once ramped up I was doing 8 - 12k damage with that 5 light hit combo. Now I am lucky to get 1 or 2 crits every couple combos and those crits are only around 2 - 3k and lucky to get 4k damage total in that combo. Most of the hits are 500 - 700ish damage. Keep in mind this is with him ramped up. Like this with most my champs. Low chance of getting crits and most regular hits only do 400 - 500ish damage with a lucky 1200 hit not crit. Taking forever to finish every battle unless I have A champ like Mimrod that will do massive sp2 damage with that shock. Damage like that has seemed to change like shock, bleed, and incinerate. The fights are taking so long doing such low damage that almost makes me not want to play. On a boss fight I will time out more than once and I’m an aggressive fighter fully using parry. My AEgon is accended also btw.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,337 ★★★★★

I am using an IPhone 14. I have not changed masteries in years. I really 1st noticed in AQ but have started paying attention and seems to be like that in AW and quest also. Other members of my alliance said they have sent in tickets for same issue.

Show proof of tickets.
  • Options

• Options
    Here is screen shot of where I talked to one of them in chat. I don’t have his ticket but have no reason to not believe him. Can look up more if need be but why would I get on and spend time on lying.
  • Options
    I have a video to proof what I’m saying if you want to LINE app me to watch because it. Will not load on here because of size. Took me 3:17 to take down Winter Soldier with Sentry, Proxima, Hela, and Champion all on team for max synergy. My LINE ID is LoneCloud1 if you want to watch. Full ramp up because I never loose combo.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,337 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    This is one member not members like you mentioned, you exaggerated, so had to point it out.

I cannot test it, I'm running recoils. Haven't took them out for a long time.

Give me Ccp beta access, I'll post the test results.👀

You can upload video to YouTube and post link here. That's how one post vids in forums.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,464 ★★★★

I have a video to proof what I’m saying if you want to LINE app me to watch because it. Will not load on here because of size. Took me 3:17 to take down Winter Soldier with Sentry, Proxima, Hela, and Champion all on team for max synergy. My LINE ID is LoneCloud1 if you want to watch. Full ramp up because I never loose combo.

Fun fact: with your screen recorder you can export frames that show the yellow numbers you're on about.