Has anyone being able to defeat NF in BG using Dani Moonstar?

Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
I have her at rank 3 duped, I haven't been able to kill Nick Fury not even once in BG, thought she was supposed to be NF counter, is she working properly? Or she needs to be fixed? I have seen many videos on how to use her but nothing works on BG

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    No. Because I don't have her.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited September 2023

I’ve been able to use her in this meta where there’s not really much else going on, but I have found it hard when there’s extra complexity.

You need to time it so either the last hit of sp2/sp1 KOs him, or that he has a neuro debuff on him when he gets KOd.

You can also parry and Ko him during the stun, as that applies a Neuro passive as well. If you mis-time things that’s a super helpful tip

I do think she needs a couple tweaks however, and I’ve given that feedback to the balance team/designer of Dani

Mainly it’s:
    - neuros applying on first hit of special
    - Slightly more duration on neuros
    - Increased duration on slow / energy vuln

I’m hopeful we will see some flexibility in her rotation, but overall I genuinely love the champion. Likely my first ascended mutant champ.

Thank you! That was really helpful. Which rank is yours? Also what is the rotation you use? Ido normally 5 missing charges then build to SP2 and hit him
  • DrauglinDrauglin Member Posts: 191 ★★
    I don’t have her but My r5 Fury was utterly destroyed by my opponent’s Dani Moonstar just the other day.
  • GamesuckGamesuck Member Posts: 3

I’ve been able to use her in this meta where there’s not really much else going on, but I have found it hard when there’s extra complexity.

You need to time it so either the last hit of sp2/sp1 KOs him, or that he has a neuro debuff on him when he gets KOd.

You can also parry and Ko him during the stun, as that applies a Neuro passive as well. If you mis-time things that’s a super helpful tip

I do think she needs a couple tweaks however, and I’ve given that feedback to the balance team/designer of Dani

Mainly it’s:
    - neuros applying on first hit of special
    - Slightly more duration on neuros
    - Increased duration on slow / energy vuln

I’m hopeful we will see some flexibility in her rotation, but overall I genuinely love the champion. Likely my first ascended mutant champ.

Your point is really valid and it’s many the problem playing with her, I just got her recently and finds out she is a but stress to play. Its like pre-buff GORR. The damage is here but its stress to times everything right. Also, she is not that ideal for those matchup that “make” for her to fight against. Like Herc and Nick. Both of them can counter falter miss mechanic. So it’s tricky to use her against them and maybe things can get changed with this?? Anyway, I hope kabam can buff her, for examples making her mist of her ability with a longer duration. 1) the energy vulnerability duration 2)neuros duration 3)falter duration 4)apply the neuro at the first hit and maybe 5)Give her a combo shield in case you get mess up and lost your illusion. Right now it’s not safe enough to play around with her. One miss play can mess up the whole rotation but her damage is decent enough.
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    Agreed on the duration of the slow buff, also she shouldn't be that stressful to play and not so niche
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 173 ★★
    Also having a 5 or 6 star gambit relic is quite important so ur sp2 has a greater chance to crit
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    I really hope they improve that aspect when she gets buffed. Because she will get buffed.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Taking down Fury with Peni was orgasmic