**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Ghost alliances are killing this event.

This is the fourth alliance that I have fought that is a ghost alliance and I have a battleground's only alliance trying to do the event... Please tell me how to fix this so I don't lose my alliance. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 226 ★★★
    Are you saying you are being matched against alliances which haven't placed defenders so you can't complete the beat x people in AW?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    All you need to do is win 1-2 wars in seasons (next week) using three BGS. And you will shoot to silver somewhere, and find allys that place defence. I cleared all objectives in the first week using just a holding ally of me and my alts, it’ll be fine.
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150
    edited September 2023
    @A_Fungi Broke it down beautifully thank you..
  • Options
    @_Pez_ Sorry I didn't elaborate I wrote this out of pure frustration.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

The OP is trying to get the alliance war objectives done for the ongoing enlistment event

But since his ally doesn't normally do AW, they dont have a good (or any?) AW rating and are getting pitted against alliances that don't place a defense... meaning they can't make any progress on the enlistment event.

I know, a lot of reading between the lines here.

Quick gimme the next lottery numbers
  • Options
    Next war same result @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    You guys have trash feedback lol. Help the man instead, his issue is that to do the event, he needs to face active alliances in wars which contributes to everyone’s ascension. Facing ghost alliances back to back to back is costing everyone ascension, which is the issue he is facing. Being battlegrounds only and having war at such a low toer os probably what he’s getting at
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

The OP is trying to get the alliance war objectives done for the ongoing enlistment event

But since his ally doesn't normally do AW, they dont have a good (or any?) AW rating and are getting pitted against alliances that don't place a defense... meaning they can't make any progress on the enlistment event.

I know, a lot of reading between the lines here.

What this guy said
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    We went from a war rating of 113 to 621 and still matching alliances with empty maps.
    I was lucky and already completed the objective but I think I’m the only one in my ally.
    Today someone that had been with us a long while left. I expect they won’t be the last.
    Way to promote alliance participation, Kabam.