**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

7* Scarlet Witch Sigil

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 894 ★★★
edited September 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Does anyone have any knowledge about the potential addition of a 7* Scarlet Witch (Sigil) to the Black ISO Market, and when we are likely to see this?



Judging by previous patterns, I estimate she would cost around 340-360 Sigil Credits (although I may be wrong).
I just wanted to know if anyone has seen any confirmation that I might have missed about when/if she will be available?

Comments

  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    No info yet and im fully expecting her to be at least 800 credits
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 894 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

    No info yet and im fully expecting her to be at least 800 credits

    Noooo!! I really hope not. 500 Max!! 😅😅
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Luke9523 said:

    ahmynuts said:

    No info yet and im fully expecting her to be at least 800 credits

    Noooo!! I really hope not. 500 Max!! 😅😅
    With the price of the incursions crystal being such a jump i wouldn't be surprised but i hope it's not that big of an increase lol
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,867 ★★★★★
    SIgil Sotre is so outdated by now.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 840 ★★★★
    is there a limit for these token tho ? im thinking of saving them from now
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 894 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    ahmynuts said:

    Luke9523 said:

    ahmynuts said:

    No info yet and im fully expecting her to be at least 800 credits

    Noooo!! I really hope not. 500 Max!! 😅😅
    With the price of the incursions crystal being such a jump i wouldn't be surprised but i hope it's not that big of an increase lol
    Yea, true. It could be something ridiculous. They might even put a lock on it, similar to incursions where you need at least 8 7*'s before you can purchase it.
    MiniMF said:

    is there a limit for these token tho ? im thinking of saving them from now

    Errrr, I'm honestly not sure if there's a limit or not.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,867 ★★★★★
    I've got 306 at the moment in anticipation of the 7* Witch. I'm guessing it'll be around 350-500 for her.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 194
    ahmynuts said:

    No info yet and im fully expecting her to be at least 800 credits

    3000
  • MrPerezMrPerez Posts: 5
    She’s been added as a 7*
Sign In or Register to comment.