I want a featured champ which is already in basic.

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
Sandman is the only featured that I haven't pulled currently and I really want him a lot, mainly for war but 15,000 shards are kinda big problem, but I found out that Sandman is available in basic crystals. I've wasted quite a lot shards for him.

So should I keep opening featured or open Dual Science/mystic crystals for cheaper price? Or getting sigs on new stars is more worth it? Now is your time to influence the decision making of THE Paragon.

I want a featured champ which is already in basic. 32 votes

Featured only for 15,000 shards.
59%
GK_23Leediman39NescioDarkrider05Ethans8279pseudosaneRockyshockycaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeAzenstarHoitadoUltragamerAnıyaşaElite13PT_99UnOriginalCursedLandMarvelNoobJustWantTheRewards 19 votes
Open dual crystals for cheaper.
40%
EliOrSomethingWolf911SearmenisJefechutaAshacekarThePredator1001MolemanisbestchampLickyJustAGuyA_FungiWonderWanderJohny_Joestar[Deleted User] 13 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It depends on how badly you want him. Though more expensive, Featured Crystals are better if you’re targeting a certain champion.

Keep in mind the Class Crystals as well.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

It depends on how badly you want him. Though more expensive, Featured Crystals are better if you’re targeting a certain champion.

Keep in mind the Class Crystals as well.

Yes those are dual crystals 😅
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★
    Open dual crystals for cheaper.
    I gave up on this entire feature pool after 7 tries. I didn't get any and the rest of the pool is just hot garbage for the most part.

So I went to just straight basic crystals to maximize my 7* shard acquisition rate.

Funny enough, I pulled sandman in one of those basics.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,128 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

I gave up on this entire feature pool after 7 tries. I didn't get any and the rest of the pool is just hot garbage for the most part.

So I went to just straight basic crystals to maximize my 7* shard acquisition rate.

Funny enough, I pulled sandman in one of those basics.

I had like 150k 6* shards saved up, opened them all, got every featured but Sandman and now I'm crying.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,524 ★★★★★
    You need to play this while opening crystals, its not just luck.
    https://youtu.be/XZuM4zFg-60?si=6esOo9tQk_qPEhrL
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Im only missing lady d in the featured but aint continuing featureds as i can wait till she goes in basics to get her