**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Loyalty Selector bundle?

Anyone know where I can find this one. It's one of the bundles that gives points in the Cap commissary solo event, but can't find it in the store

Comments

• Options
    EmilikEmilik Posts: 121
    Same. Confusing as always 😵‍💫
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,606 ★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

They said more offers come on Sunday and next Friday, will probably be then it appears

Source?
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    That's the 7* loyalty crystal. Guess that will come on 29th.
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 226 ★★★
    Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

They said more offers come on Sunday and next Friday, will probably be then it appears

Source?
    It said it in the in-game mail that went out earlier in the week/last week. Mentioned more stuff appearing on 24th and 29th
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    In game email form 9/18. Don't be so quick to dismiss without doing some research first.
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    In game email form 9/18. Don't be so quick to dismiss without doing some research first.
    Thanks, but I was asking so that's like some kind of research...
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    It might be something else, like a crystal to choose between Spider-Ham or Jabari Panther. It would explain why they were added in the game
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    Or asking others to do the research for you
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    Saying “Source?” makes you sound a bit jerky. Maybe try a, “Neat! Where was that announcement?” or anything else that’s more than one word.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 801 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

I sure hope not, as no one know how much Loyalty is need for that crystal.

So there will be some that can get it and some that can't, and it not like you can spend to buy more Loyalty, so sure will mess a lot of people up if that is the case.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    Saying “Source?” makes you sound a bit jerky. Maybe try a, “Neat! Where was that announcement?” or anything else that’s more than one word.
    Thanks for the advice! And it really wasn't meant like that. Simply was asking.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,991 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

TyEdge said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

_Pez_ said:

Source?
    Thanks for the advice! And it really wasn't meant like that. Simply was asking.
    Been there, my dude.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,854 ★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

My early prediction was right. I m awesome. 😎