Caps commissary is frustrating

I guess my only gripe here is how do I know if these deals are good to spend on without knowing the other deals that won’t be out for another week. I get it, it’s just a game but why hype up an incomplete event? It’s just frustrating, a lot of peeps were looking forward to it.

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,967 ★★★★
    Just keep beating Unstoppable Colossus and ignore all these delusions as a ftp. That's what i m doing. Let whales have their food.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Keonex said:

the way event was created

you are meant to hoard everything until the 29th when they release last set of deals and then you can di the math and find out if playing the event is actually worth it or a waste of time.

I'm not going to even purchase gold bundles. What if there's new gold bundles? Most likely there will be only loyalty bundles but still.
  • KTPrimalKTPrimal Member Posts: 121

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

Just keep beating Unstoppable Colossus and ignore all these delusions as a ftp. That's what i m doing. Let whales have their food.

F2Ps are whale food. Without them whales starve and have no reason to whale out.
    Lets call them Krill then.
    Haha. I mean still, whales spend to be the strongest. The fun comes from beating on weaker players. Whales group up and avoid conflict with one another. The rare whale wars are mostly for spectacle. Which when f2ps or low spenders migrate out of their server, realm, kingdom, continent, etc., depending on the game, the whales are left to fight amongst themselves. Then they slowly follow suit looking for a healthy server full of pickings to try and take it over. Or they quit. They need each other.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,316 ★★★★★
    KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

F2Ps are whale food. Without them whales starve and have no reason to whale out.
    Haha. I mean still, whales spend to be the strongest. The fun comes from beating on weaker players. Whales group up and avoid conflict with one another. The rare whale wars are mostly for spectacle. Which when f2ps or low spenders migrate out of their server, realm, kingdom, continent, etc., depending on the game, the whales are left to fight amongst themselves. Then they slowly follow suit looking for a healthy server full of pickings to try and take it over. Or they quit. They need each other.
    Im just saying, I always hated the F2P vs P2W, P2W is out of envy, it has evolved into P2P kinda ..
    Now you got Whales, Dolphins and Krill

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

Im just saying, I always hated the F2P vs P2W, P2W is out of envy, it has evolved into P2P kinda ..
    100%. It's a sensitive topic. Especially for this community. There are also some hard-core f2ps out there that looks at the p2w scape and accepts the challenge. Attempting to set f2p records and stuff. Sometimes reaching certain power levels faster than spenders. They'd do research down to a science to where they'll have it all planned and put in inhuman time.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

I agree, I don't like the impulse buying techniques implemented here.

I also dislike when ppl don't remember friends birthdays...

Happy Birthday @SwipeeMcSwiper !!
    ?? LOL
    KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

100%. It's a sensitive topic. Especially for this community. There are also some hard-core f2ps out there that looks at the p2w scape and accepts the challenge. Attempting to set f2p records and stuff. Sometimes reaching certain power levels faster than spenders. They'd do research down to a science to where they'll have it all planned and put in inhuman time.
    Oh you are opening a huge can of worms ..
    The good old
    -Seatin got a free account to TB in a week
    -Seatin is skilled that's not fair
    -I thought F2P were skilled
    Lets not get there even if I got there 🤣

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

So your a Whale, a casual spender (like CEO Christians... Christmas & Easter Only) or Krill (ftp)? LOL
    I like this Krill idea. I'm gonna try to keep it alive.

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

Never heard the term Dolphin before either
    TheExit27 said:

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

Got planktons, minnows, goldfish, sharks, megalodons, krakens, leviathans. It's levels.
    TheExit27 said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

So your a Whale, a casual spender (like CEO Christians... Christmas & Easter Only) or Krill (ftp)? LOL
    I like this Krill idea. I'm gonna try to keep it alive.
    I saw it on the forums
    Whale - mega spender (should be a Meg actually horrible movies though)
    Dolphin - casual micro spender
    Krill - now f2p
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 321 ★★★
    funny this is, they say we don’t want to do big events that promote hoarding

then they release a hoarding event lol
    Keonex said:

funny this is, they say we don’t want to do big events that promote hoarding

then they release a hoarding event lol

Kabam has always had 2 sides to their mouth
    KTPrimal said:

TheExit27 said:

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

Got planktons, minnows, goldfish, sharks, megalodons, krakens, leviathans. It's levels.
    I'm obviously under-educated. LOL. Didn't know all the Forum lingo
    TheExit27 said:

KTPrimal said:

TheExit27 said:

KTPrimal said:

KTPrimal said:

Ashacekar said:

I'm obviously under-educated. LOL. Didn't know all the Forum lingo
    Mobile gaming lingo. Spending is based on a fish chart.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Unless my math is wrong, you can get up to 1000 points just from BG, and another 800 (or more) from AQ depending on how much AQ you are grinding, if the loyalty bundle is decent, thats another 1000 points. So 2800 points are up for grabs without spending units or real money
  • Rick_1Rick_1 Member Posts: 63
    I’m hoping the loyalty offer is buy one alliance war team revive and get one free, limit 5.