**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Cap's Commissary

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,359 ★★★★
Does anyone else find it odd that part of the points is AQ and currently it says 20:23:54 till setup phase which is only setting up but not actually playing in the AQ?
Besides that am I correct in stating we have usually have 3 Battlegrounds objectives a day or is it two?

Just some thoughts I had as I looked over the event and watched Rich's the man's video on this along with Legacy and Nagase on YouTube.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    Number of BG objectives depends on your progress. Everyone starts with the play 3 and win 1 objective. Win 2 added at silver and win 3 added at gold. So max 4 objectives.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,359 ★★★★
    Well, that helps as I will I guess only have two a day. Helps as I can mathematically estimate that number in and if I get more cool, but know what I will get at bare minimum. Thank you @MrSakuragi !