**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Does cap's commissary store have fair / good deal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mikes_momMikes_mom Posts: 131
    edited September 2023
    Just one or two deals are good
    If that 3-4 rank up gem available for TB I will definitely buy it, I have completed act 7 & I am desperate for ranking up my champs to get paragon title.
    BTW: my vote based on paragon store, as a TB all deals are sh!t.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,865 ★★★★★

State your opinions on the store

Trading alliance tickets was the best deal. Asking over 7 mil gold for 3-4 6* RUG (when it only costs 600,000 gold to R4 a champ) was extreme, but worked for those who are not hurting for gold.

Everything else is overpriced, hot garbage.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    The store is not worth the attention for F2P

State your opinions on the store

Trading alliance tickets was the best deal. Asking over 7 mil gold for 3-4 6* RUG (when it only costs 600,000 gold to R4 a champ) was extreme, but worked for those who are not hurting for gold.

Everything else is overpriced, hot garbage.
    Yeah it’s like the only people this thing had in mind were the gold surplus people, and perhaps the people with a ton of units that just wanted to burn them?
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 262
    The store is not worth the attention for F2P
    Maybe if you have like 16 mil gold the gold offers are good. But if not they all suck
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    I’m reserving judgment until I see the rest of the deals, but I do not have high hopes
  • Options
    Hi guys i am a Cavalier, I can't find the 7 star crystal bundle in Cap's commissary store tab. And also the Loyalty bundle
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★

Hi guys i am a Cavalier, I can't find the 7 star crystal bundle in Cap's commissary store tab. And also the Loyalty bundle

The 7* is likely progression locked. And as previously mentioned in about 100 different forum posts the loyalty bundle hasn’t been released yet

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    Alan706 said:

Alan706 said:

Not for TB it’s just worse than the paragon one in every way

Why would TB deals ever be better than paragon?
    I didn’t ask for better deals? But if I’m paying units for something why would I pay more for something that’s worse than something someone else is getting, when they already think the deal is bad?
    Why do some people pay a higher interest rate on loans than other people? Because it's the best they can get, Want a better rate, improve your credit. In the game Want a better return on your units? Increase your progression.